NOW MODULE + PLUGIN AT $35
Woomark gallery is awesome image gallery which lays out a series of images thumb images in a dynamic column grid. The thumb images when clicked will open in a beautiful fancybox.
- Option to fetch images from a defined folder or individual path
- Option to set the width of the thumb
- Enable the caption for large if fetched from comma separated image path
- Set the background color and opacity of the fancybox
- Set opening and closing speed of the fancybox
- Set width and color of the shadow
- Enable or disable close button of the fancybox
- Set the opening and closing effect to elastic ,fade or none.
- The large image gets auto resized according to the computer screen.
- Works on all browsers.
- Works on iPhone and iPad.
Get all Versions of Module and Plugin at $35
+ Free Installation and Use it for unlimited domains
HOW TO USE WOOKMARK IMAGE GALLERY PLUGIN?
- To use this plugin first of all you have to check whether this plugin is enabled or not. If not enable it.
- Then to use it in your article add the following code within your article.
- If you are using this plugin and you want to grab images from a folder. Then write the following pattern inside your article
If you want to grab individual images along with their title. Then use the following pattern.