Lightbox Content Popup is an excellent, easy to use multipurpose usage module which has two different modes - Manual Mode and Fetch from Joomla Categories .
JOOMLA CATEGORY MODE
In Joomla category (K2 not supported) mode the title of the articles of the particular categories can be listed horizotally or vertically which when clicked (this is not a auto popup extension) will open the article contents inside a popup. You can either choose single or mutiple categories to fetch the article titles. This mode only supports text links to Popup. The color, font, weight, padding and margin can be controled in the module parameters..
In manual mode you can find option to add slides where you can assign a caption, image or both to open the contents in a popup when clicked. You can popup HTML contents, Youtube /Vimeo Videos and Google Maps inside it.
- Cross Browser Support : [ Firefox 3.x, Opera 9+, IE 5+,Safari,Firefox MAC, Safari MAC,etc.].
- Compatible with Mobile/Tab Devices: Works perfect on iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices
- Auto Resize: Option to auto resize the popup box according to viewport or the with of the screen.
- Re-size the height and width of the Popup box by pixels (px) or percentage(%).
- Supports multiple instance: Activate the module at any module position multiple times on a single page.
- Option to Enable/Disable jQuery library to avoid jQuery Conflicts
- Module Suffix can be defined
- Incase of conflicts javascipt(.js) files can be either loaded in body/head of the website.
- Dimension of the popup window can be set manually or automatic.In automatic mode the popup adjust itself to fit to the browser and the screen size. In manual mode the height and width has be be mentioned in pixels.
- Opening and closing effect of the popup box can be mentioned from the list - Elastic, Fade and None.
- The closing and opening speed of the module can also be controlled - Fast, Normal and Slow. Speed can also be mentioned in millseconds.
- The title of the article can be show inside, outside or over the popup.
- Opacity of the lightbox can be controlled. It ranges from 0.1 to 0.9
- Options to display the caption or images horizontally or verticallly.
- Option to define the padding and margin.
- Option to define the border color and border size.
- Caption color, size and weight can be modified.
- Option to define font family from a list of 25 default Google Fonts.
- Option define the background color.
CONTENT SETTINGS - JOOMLA ARTICLE
- Sorting of articles titles from a selected category.
- Popup all contents which are inside the article.
- Can show title of the article, intro image and intro text NEW
- Option to show/hide intro textNEW
- Option to show/hide read moreNEW
- Lists the titles of the articles of a selected category horizontally or vertically. (see demo)
- Number of article to display can be mentioned.
- Supports content plugin to work inside
CONTENT SETTINGS - MANUAL TEXT
- Add Unlimted slides.
- Option to sort the slides if required.
- Option to show image, caption or both.
- Option to select /upload image for a particular slide .
- Option to define the media type : Youtube, Vimeo, Google Maps or HTML Contents.
How to setup Google Maps when image or caption is clicked ?