Easy Ajax Contact is a contact form that can have any number of form fields. The configuration panel at the backend makes it different from other extensions available. You can have any number text-field, text-area, dropdown, checkbox, radio buttons and multiselect elements in the form. An email with all the data will be sent after the form is submitted.*It doesn't store any data into the database. It just emails to the mail defined in the backend.
- Fully ajax based. Page won't reload after page is submitted.
- jQuery Based : Uses jQuery Library to validate and submit the form.
- Unlimited form elements : Option to add textfield, textarea, dropdown, radio, checkbox and multiselect.
- Captcha : Option to enable/disable captcha for the form.
- Place Holder : Option to add place holder for the fields. The placeholder can be enabled or disabled.
- Validation : Option to set field as required or not required.
- Extra Validation : Extra fields like email and URL can be verified .
- Validation Message : Validation message for each field can be added.
- Form Styles : Two different form style; Stacked and Aligned.
- Option to Enable/Disable jQuery library to avoid jQuery Conflicts
- Module Suffix can be defined
- Incase of conflicts javascipt(.js) files can be either loaded in body/head of the website.
- Form Heading : Heading for the form can be added on the top of the form.
- Styling Layout : Select Stacked or Aligned style.
- Button Color : Color of the Button can be selected using color picker.
- Input field Width : Input field width can be set in pixels.
- Set captcha to enable or disable.
- Message for captcha can be set.
- Recipient Email : One of more email can be added separated by comma.
- Email Subject : Subject for the email can be set.
- Form Sucess and failure message can be set at the backend.
- Email body before the form data can be added.
You can add/delete and modify any number of such slides into the form with different form fields very easily