Easy Ajax Contact is a contact form that can have any number of form fields. The configuration panel at the backend makes it different from other extensions available. You can have any number textfield, textarea, dropdown, checkbox, radio buttons and multiselect elements in the form. An email with all the data will be sent after the form is submitted. *It doesn't store any data into the database. It just emails to the mail defined in the backend.
BUY FOR JUST $35. GET FREE INSTALLATION AND USE IT FOR UNLIMITED DOMAINS.
GET FREE INSTALLATION ON REQUEST AFTER PURCHASING
- Fully ajax based. Page won't reload after page is submitted.
- jQuery Based : Uses jQuery Library to validate and submit the form.
- Unlimited form elements : Option to add textfield, textarea, dropdown, radio, checkbox and multiselect.
- Captcha : Option to enable/disable captcha for the form.
- Place Holder : Option to add place holder for the fields. The placeholder can be enabled or disabled.
- Validation : Option to set field as required or not required.
- Extra Validation : Extra fields like email and URL can be verified .
- Validation Message : Validation message for each field can be added.
- Form Styles : Two different form style; Stacked and Aligned.
- Option to Enable/Disable jQuery library to avoid jQuery Conflicts
- Module Suffix can be defined
- Incase of conflicts javascipt(.js) files can be either loaded in body/head of the website.
- Form Heading : Heading for the form can be added on the top of the form.
- Styling Layout : Select Stacked or Aligned style.
- Button Color : Color of the Button can be selected using color picker.
- Input field Width : Input field width can be set in pixels.
- Set captcha to enable or disable.
- Message for captcha can be set.
- Recipient Email : One of more email can be added separated by comma.
- Email Subject : Subject for the email can be set.
- Form Sucess and failure message can be set at the backend.
- Email body before the form data can be added.
You can add/delete and modify any number of such slides into the form with different form fields very easily