Auto onPageLoad Popup is a wonderful jQuery based module which automatically popup contents on pageload. It can be used to promote or showcase anything on your frontpage . You can add videos, images, texts , iframe into the popup. The module is very easy to configure and comes with documentation.
- Two different themes to use - Fancybox and Colorbox
- Fancybox theme is responsive NEW
- Option to load the popup once per visitor.
- Define number of days for the cookie to expire.
- Option to set popup based on Cookie or Session.
- Set height and width of the popup box.
- Can popup a Joomla Module or Articles from Joomla default Article Manager on page load.
- You can add any HTML text into the popup using manual text mode.
- Set different popups on different pages for a same website.
- Insert videos, iframes, images and text contents in to the popup box.
- Option to change the opacity of the black background overlay. NEW
- Option to enable/ disable the close button on the corner. NEW
- Option to set delay in time of the popop (in milliseconds)
- Option to set time to close the popup automatically (in milliseconds)
Once the module has been successfully installed in the Joomla backend through the extension manager, then we can configure the functionality of that module. These settings decide how the module will appear in the frontend.